Reporting to the Management Accountant. He/she will be an accounting and finance all-rounder that will initially focus on Malaysia, internal and external reporting requirements. He/she will also assist in credit control for the region.
- Accurately checking Malaysia Office pop checklists for accurate details pursuant to the revenue recognition policy.
- Ensure invoices are distributed to clients as per policy.
- Complete weekly revenue reporting requirements.
- Daily checks of the company bank accounts and apply receipts against the appropriate customer invoices.
- Manage the weekly revenue reporting requirements.
- Responsible for the accounts payable function of the Malaysia business
- Ensuring that the appropriate authorisations from the delegated department head has been received
- Ensure and track purchase orders to the correct invoice.
- Review invoices and expense claims for accuracy of additions and adequate supporting documents.
- Processing invoices and expense claims into the company’s general ledger
- Preparing payments for appropriate authorisations either by cheque or telegraphic transfer
- Handling of petty cash
- Ad-hoc reporting as required
- Degree/Diploma in Accounting /Finance
- Minimum 3 years of post-qualifying work experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, focussing on accuracy and completeness of all processing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A mature and professional manner
- Shows initiative, and develops a clear approach through logic and common sense
- The ability to establish a good rapport and relationships with Management.
- Experience in SUN Systems would be highly recognised
If you are looking for a great working environment and career progression, kindly contact me for further details.
Consultant: Ms Letchume