- Respond effectively and efficiently to requests received via phone, email or chat.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Able to keep records of customer interactions and transactions; inquiries, comments and complaints.
- To communicate and coordinate with all the departments.
- Responsible for the coordination of works between the customers and our internal staff to ensure satisfactory of all the complaint.
- Check and keep records of transaction of documentations and perform day to day administrative task.
- Prepare and provide daily and monthly report of all the activities and work done.
- Any ad hoc assignment assigns by the Company from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School /SPM Level, any field.
- Preferably 1- 2 years working experience in Contact Centre environment.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia & Mandarin
- Customer service oriented, good communication skills, reliable and has good working ethics.
- Computer literate.
- Working Hours: 8am- 5pm (Monday-Friday)
- Salary package: RM2,500 + RM400 (Shift) + RM 800 (language)
- Working Location: Wisma UOA Damansara
If you are looking for a great working environment and career progression, kindly contact me for further details.
Consultant: Ms Jothi