- Coordinate with port/carrier (liner/co-loader) /vendor/customer on export arrangement via e-mails and phone.
- Coordinate with internal team to collect Empty Container and collection of Laden from customer.
- Place Booking & release booking confirmation to shipper (customer).
- Follow up any COD payments from the consignee.
- Follow up with Carrier/Co-loader if Cargo damaged upon shipment.
- Follow up with customer to collect the LCL shipment.
- Prepare documentation by entering data into Pegasus system.
- Arrange for fumigation and certificate where applicable.
- Prepare shipping instruction based on customer’s instruction.
- Prepare certificates as per shipper’s request.
- Close job file after vessel/flight depart.
- Check the Ports' system to validate the Port opening and closing time.
- Apply 3rd party code for new COD Customer.
- Arrange Payment Voucher to Carrier/Co-Loader/Supplier/Vendor.
- Diploma or Degree in Logistics/Transportation/Freight Forwarding or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years related experience
- Language: English & Bahasa
- Working Days: 5 Days
- Location: Subang Jaya
If you are looking for a great working environment and career progression, kindly contact us for further details or email us your latest updated CV.
Consultant: Ms Letchume