- Reply to FogBugz ticket
- Classify the ticket accurately
- Provide guidance to non-technical and procedural question, with precise and clear explanation
- Analyse reported problem in details, validate by re-testing if necessary
- Forward to technical team with clear descriptin of problem area
- Close ticket after confirmed problem resolved
- Analyze on FogBugz & Improvement trend
- Quarterly report on ticket analysis
- Study the trend per country, per problem area frequently happen
- Train OC to filter local problem, highlight to technical team the list to recurring system bug
- Summarize list of improvement request from all entities for decision making
- Record the progress of improvement list prepare Change Request when necessary
- Maintain invoice items, user profiles and profit share setting
- User retraining - assist on Pegasus
- Work closely with Entities OC to carry out scope of work
- Collaborate with Regional OC to provide support to entities
- Perform UAT and functional testing of new release, reporting system issues as necessary
- Communication with REG OC and entities OC on delivery of new improvement features and bugs fixing on every release
- Assist for new release deployment for Aspac country, following HQ procedures
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): UAT, SQL & Cargowise
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
If you are looking for a great working environment and career progression, kindly contact us for further details or email us your latest updated CV.
Consultant: Ms Letchume