- Write “clean”, well designed code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Follow industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
- Work closely with colleagues in Hong Kong, Taiwan & China
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in any PHP framework (Laravel/Slim/CodeIgniter/Phalcon) is an advantage.
- Mobile development experience is also an advantage.
- Good communication skill and problem solving skill.
- Attitude: committed to work, responsibility and initiative.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, experienced candidates will be remunerated accordingly
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English and Mandarin.
If you are looking for a great working environment and career progression, kindly contact us for further details or email us your latest updated CV.
Consultant: Ms Letchume