- Prepare reports, statistics and analysis of financial performance, including budgetary variances.
- Handle full set of accounts and ensure timely preparation/review of monthly management accounts and financial statements.
- Undertake any and all duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- Coordinate and liaise with other departments on all accounting matters and resolve queries / problems that arise.
- Implement effective internal controls and maintain proper accounting records.
- Assist in corporate/corporate finance and treasury matters.
- Keep abreast of latest developments and updates in accounting standards and ensure compliance.
- Carry out any other duties as and when instructed by the Management from time to time.
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting/Finance/Commerce
- 3-5 years related experience (Costing, Budgeting and Cash Flow)
- Must be independent
- Good in communication skills
- Computer literate
If you are looking for a great working environment and career progression, kindly contact us for further details or email us your latest updated CV.
Consultant: Ms Letchume
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com